10:00am ~ 8:00pm (6:00pm on Sundays and public holidays)
※ Viewing of planned exhibitions is allowed until 6:00pm. (Last entry at 5:30pm)
Closed Mondays (When Monday is a public holiday or compensatory day, closed on the following day)
Year-End and New Year holidays (From December 29 to January 3)
For details, please see GoogleMap.
|Tobu Isesaki Line||one minute on foot from Ota Station, Tobu Isesaki Line|
|Kita-Kanto Expressway||15 minutes from Ota-Kiryu IC
20 minutes from Ota-Yabuzuka IC
|Kanetsu Expressway||60 minutes from Higashi-Matsuyama IC|
|Tohoku Expressway||50 minutes from Tatebayashi IC
60 minutes from Sano-Fujioka IC
|From Narita Airport||For details, please see GoogleMap.|
|From Haneda Airport||For details, please see GoogleMap.|
Ota City Museum and Library parking
Parking spaces: 40 (3 spaces reserved for people with disabilities)
Parking fee: Free for facility visitors
※ Before leaving, please present the parking ticket for validation at the reception desk.
※ When the parking lot is full, please use the City Hall parking area. (Free of charge for up to 3h. Please present the parking ticket for validation at the reception desk.)
※ Parking space is limited; please try to use public transportation means.
Notice to visitors
Inside the facility
- No food or drinks are allowed outside the designated areas.
- No smoking.
- No pets allowed (with the exception of assisting dogs of all types)
- Please let an attendant know if you need a wheelchair.
- Please refrain from exhibiting or selling unauthorized items and posting or distributing flyers.
- Camera surveillance operates in this area to prevent crime.
- Please take all of your garbage back with you.
Inside the exhibition rooms
- Big items (suitcases, umbrellas, tripods, etc.) are not allowed.
- Please use the coin lockers and umbrella stands, or ask an attendant for help.
- To preserve and protect the exhibits, please do not touch the works, materials, or display cases .
- No gum, candy or any other food or drink allowed.
- No dangerous items, items with strong odor, fresh flowers, etc. allowed.
- For taking notes, only pencils are allowed. Let one of our attendants know if you need a pencil.
- Unauthorized photos, videos or replication are not allowed.
- Please turn your cellphone off or to silent mode and refrain from speaking on the phone inside the exhibition rooms.
- For news coverage and interviews, please contact the reception staff.
- Appropriate light, temperature and humidity are set for the preservation of the works. Please bring appropriate clothing items to adjust your body temperature.
Borrowing audiovisual hall materials
The audiovisual hall is a space where we hold talk events related to exhibitions, and in the future it is planned to hold rakugo comedy shows, movie screenings and more.
The hall can also be used for social educational activities and cultural activities organized by citizens.